Want to create, launch, and sell a simple product to your audience in a day?
In my newest Skill Session video, I show you how to do it.
You can get it here for just $25 if you purchase this week before the price goes up.
(It will more than pay for itself.)
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
I reveal how I market myself, figure out what to charge, and get long-term clients if that’s what you want.
Watch at the link above or listen here .
And don’t miss the Must-Watch Moment at the 33:49 mark .
I’ve seen a ton of content creation systems over the years, but these are the rare ones I haven’t seen before.
This is a great example of how the thing that holds you back from sales is often your own overcomplicated approach to getting them.
How to fix your video intros, improve your audio, test your thumbnails, and more.
A study found there are two main types of content people post — Vice and Virtue — and the optimal time to post each type is different.
Do You Know This Exists?
Each year for the past two years I’ve published an ebook at the end of the year that features everything I shared in my newsletter that year organized by topic.
I set it up as a pay-what-you-can purchase so if you’d like to pay something as a thanks for all the work that goes into this newsletter that’s cool too!
Sources and Sponsors
• Looking to finally start writing online in 2023? Then don’t miss the FREE eBook from Dickie Bush & Nicolas Cole — The 5 Pillars of Digital Writing .
• This Black Friday, AppSumo has the hottest software deals for an extra 10% off. Check out their full Black Friday collection here until November 29th.
• Looking to Make New Friends. We’ve Got You Covered. Man of the Year Podcast . Listen. Subscribe. Tell your Friends You Love Them.
• Busy, ambitious leaders & creatives looking to hone voice, power, presence & grit: magnify your success with my unique coaching support: learn more .
• The Idea Economy newsletter helps creators and indie startups grow their audience and business.
Here’s your chance to be featured in this newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
I don’t want to spoil it for you by saying much about it, but…
You should watch this .
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.