A quick reminder:
Tomorrow’s the LAST day you can get my Product-In-A-Day Creator Skill Session for just $25.
Price doubles after that.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I explain how not to let social media platforms take advantage of you, how to quit a project, and everything I’d do differently if I started to build an audience from scratch today.
If nothing else, check out the must-see moment at the 25:49 mark .
The creator of a popular newsletter reveals how he got a 12% average increase in open rates by doing things as simple as adding an emoji to the subject line.
This will help you attract your ideal clients AND get them to pay you more for your work.
Speaking of coaching, you might also want to check out how I get as many high-paying coaching clients as I want .
When a platform puts together a 67-page guide to help you succeed on their platform, you should probably check it out.
Do you know how to establish the premise of your sales pitch? Are you sure? You better read this.
“The return on ad spend for quality subscribers was better than any paid traffic through social media.”
That’s what Kim Doyal said after running an ad in my newsletter.
If you have a product, service, newsletter, podcast, or anything else you’d like to introduce to the 21,000 creators and entrepreneurs who read my newsletter I highly recommend booking a sponsorship here .
You’ll be blown away by what you get from it.
Sources and Sponsors
• Want access to a library of 195 MILLION+ royalty-free stock photos and vectors at over 90% off? Grab AppSumo’s Black Friday Depositphotos deal here .
• The free Craftsman Creative newsletter shows creators how to build six-figure businesses.
• Looking for someone to sponsor your newsletter? Who Sponsors Stuff provides a list of brands looking to advertise every week.
• The free They Got Acquired newsletter is a must-read if you think you might want to sell your creation some day.
• Want more sales? The free Why We Buy newsletter can help.
My Final Words Of The Week
I recently learned one of my readers started something incredible and could use your help.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.