You should charge more.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Everyone starts from zero — including me. Here’s how I got to where I am from where I began.
People often ask me how I manage to be consistent with the things I do (like this newsletter). Well, this is the answer.
You have to scroll down a bit on this page to get to it, but once you do you’ll discover specific examples of copy, images, and headlines that work well to promote your newsletter.
If you publish on Medium, there’s no excuse not to check this one out.
I’m not a huge fan of building in public ( as I mentioned before ), but there’s a lot of value to learning in public as you’ll see when you check this out.
I’ll Help You Find Content Your Audience Will Love For $25
My Content Compass Skill Session gives you a simple system to find share-worthy content for your newsletter, blog, or social media channels.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code COMPASS25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• “The most underrated email list in copywriting.” 1,600+ marketers and A-list copywriters read it every day. Want to find out why? Check it out here.
• A new podcast and newsletter , The Closer, chronicles deals that changed the world using interviews with people who know how it all went down.
• One way to make more money is to spend less on production. Join more than 10,000 creators who use Bright to record their podcasts and courses for FREE
• Do you use content to grow your business? Then this newsletter for content entrepreneurs is for you.
• Finally, a newsletter that makes financial stuff easier for entrepreneurs.
• The Growth Currency newsletter features resources, tools, and tips to help you grow your newsletter.
See those ads in the section above this one?
You’ll probably get about 300 clicks to your site if you run one.
Reserve yours here to introduce your work to the 25,000 creators and entrepreneurs who read my newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
Want to pick my brain about how to make your blog successful?
I’d love to give you some suggestions on my podcast.
Submit three questions you’d like to ask me about blogging (or anything else) and if they’re a good fit I’ll book you on the show!
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.