My mission isn’t to help you do what other creators do.
It’s to help you do what you want to do.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Do these four things and I guarantee you’ll get more conversions.
Notice I said “end” and not “quit” – they’re not the same thing.
Including that a newsletter is an opportunity to build a community, a few subscribers can be more valuable than many, and the need to focus on a hyper-specific audience.
It’s much less complicated than you (probably) make it for yourself.
The four things your newsletter concept needs to have a chance at success.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 40,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Can data-minded people be creative, too? YES. Check out this new book about creativity in data communication.
• This design and no-code expert can help you bring your ideas to life.
• This B2B sales expert can help you simplify your process and grow your revenue.
• Feel like your sales funnel could be better? Here’s a guy who can help.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
• The eBiz Insider newsletter shares tips and opportunities to build your online business.
My Final Words Of The Week
Did you know it’s easy to see what percentage of your podcast episodes people listen to?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.