1. Start by learning to finish.
2. People run toward simple and from complicated.
3. If you can’t define your goals, you can’t define success. And if you can’t define success, you can’t expect to achieve it.
4. Your path will be as unique as your creations.
5. Never forget everything you’re sure of may be wrong.
6. Progress happens in minutes, but is often only recognized in years.
7. You don’t get lucky by waiting to.
8. You will be wrong. You will make mistakes. And they will lead you to what’s right.
9. It’s better to be the one who tried than the one who wondered.
10. You will see what you choose to see.